As an authorised Education Agent for TAFE International, Western Australia I can find a course in vocational educational and training, like commercial cookery, horticulture, welfare work and other exciting courses. 

I am also able to provide support to you if you choose any one of the many education providers throughout Australia.  It is very important to choose your course of study carefully as many of the more popular courses do not allow you to apply for permanent residency to Australia upon their completion.  As an Australian Registered Migration Agent and an authorised Education Agent, I can assist you to choose a course that will compliment your future career plans and be most beneficial for you to make application for permanent residency to Australia within 6 months of course completion.

Most of the Australian education institutions provide English language tuition if you do not meet the required International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score. I provide the service of Education Agent free of charge if you choose to enter TAFE International WA.

Western Australia is known for its great weather and relaxed, outdoor lifestyle. It is great value too, with a cost of living much lower than in other cities in Australia.  You may view Western Australia at: or any of our other wonderful Australian States and Territories by linking through

If you would like me to prepare your student visa application in my capacity as an Australian Registered Migration Agent once you have been offered a place at one of our Educational Institutions, then I would be more than happy to do so.


Australian Koala

^ Top

Koala Oz Migration - Australia
PO Box 698, Mandurah WA 6012 - Australia
Tel: +(61) 8 9285 1175 Fax:+(61) 8 9385 8968
Mobile: +(61) 0401 00 25 25 Email:

| Home | Why use Migration agent | About Australia | Assessment | Profile | Education | Links | Contact Us |